Well I know I blogged last week that we weren't moving to Idaho Falls, but now we are back to deciding. Phil's bosses have asked him again if he was sure and if we wanted to think longer about it. Since we left camping a little early we still had a vacation day for Phil so we decided to drive up to Idaho Falls and stay for a night to have a look around to make a more informed decision. I think the boys had a lot more fun in the hotel then they did camping in the snow! We went swimming in the pool and found the movie theater to watch Kung Fu Panda. Then Friday we looked at a few houses before we came home.
I opened these up just for our trip this week and both the boys had so much fun with them. They both loved to draw.


The pool was so humid that I couldn't take many pictures because it fogged up my lens, but here are a few...
When we got home and unpacked the car, the boys thought it was just so fun to push their toys. I think Jordan likes Peyton walking around too since he kept saying come on Peyton!Peyton isn't the best at steering so Jordan would help him out when he would get a little stuck in the grass!

By the way we will probably decide sometime this week what we will be doing. Phil has another job opportunity working with the computers more in the same company which means we would stay in Salt Lake, but it would be a lot of travel for a couple years. So he will most likely take one of the job offers, now it is just figuring out which one is the best for us right now!











0 comments:
Post a Comment