Saturday, June 14, 2008

Snow Camping??

Well camping at Bear Lake this year turned into quite a cold time! We got there on Tuesday and couldn't set up our tent because of all the water in the area. Luckily Phil's cousin had a trailer there so we could bunk with them. Wednesday we woke up to snow and freezing cold weather. We were so thankful for the warm trailer! Luckily I packed the boys coats, but I didn't pack any gloves so their hands were a little cold. We were suppose to stay until Friday, but Thursday morning we decided to pack it up and go home. It was so cold we didn't get to go to the Bear Lake beach which is my favorite part! But here are some pictures from our trip, I don't have many with us in the snow since I didn't want to get the camera out because I was too cold!

Here is Peyton and his favorite activity! He loved walking around with his walker even though his hands were so cold.


You can see him having a good time walking around...


Here we are in the warm trailer so we didn't freeze outside!


Before we left we took a little hike to the waterfall, you can see we didn't want to take the coats off!


Since Peyton's hands were purple and freezing I let him "wash" the dishes with us in the warm water. He sure had a blast and got really mad when I took him away from it.

Thursday the snow had dried up and the swing wasn't too wet so we had a little fun with it.


Jordan in his snow gear





The link to all the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mom2jope/sets/72157605614422409/

0 comments: