Saturday, June 7, 2008

Idaho Falls??

Well the past few days we have been trying to decide if we take a huge step and move to the big ol' city of Idaho Falls! I know it was the last place I thought we would move, but after getting used to it for a little bit and looking at the houses there I was starting to be ok with it, even though it is way out of my comfort zone and I hate to do that. So after days of going back and forth about it we have decided to move!!

Ok not really, we thought long and hard about it, but just the timing is off since by the time our house sold since the average is 60 days we would have a newborn baby and Phil would be in Idaho by himself until we bought the new house there. So maybe next offer we will be thinking about it, but for now Salt Lake is still our home.

2 comments:

Marla B said...

Oh Cassie! You totally got me!! I had to read the post again! whew...Are we in the running then?? Glad you found your Wii Fit. If you need a friend, call! I'd love to give it a try! This blogspot things is addicting! I am spending TOO much time on the computer!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Well I'm glad you decided aganist the move to IF. I never really liked that place :)