It seemed like only yesterday when I was telling Jordan to stay out of stuff. Now it isn't him I have to tell it is Peyton. Yesterday he thought it was funny to go play in the toilet. I caught him and closed the door. Well when Phil came home he didn't shut the door again and somehow the little bugger knew that. He went straight in and stuck a whole roll of toilet paper in there, threw the garbage in the water and was about to throw some toys and such in there when I asked Phil where Peyton was and he went to go find him...he caught him before the rest of the stuff, but seriously?! I hated remembering to shut the bathroom door with Jordan and now we are doing it again. Luckily most of the time Jordan knows where Peyton can and can't go. He watches him go towards the bathroom and he says NO PEYTON and shuts the door before he gets there!
Peyt loves to push buttons too, not just mine either ;)! He will try to reach the tv, but he isn't tall enough yet so he turns on the dvd player and the surround system that is in his reach. He does this wherever we go at anyone's house. He also finds the remote no matter where we hide it and changes the channel. Just this morning he did it on Jordan while he was watching Mickey and Jordan gave Peyton an earful! I know it is just this stage because Jordan did it, but sometimes I wish we could go back to when he couldn't move around get into everything and pull it out! So for all you wishing your little ones would start moving around just remember that it isn't all roses afterwards! ;)
However since he already crawls we are ready for Peyton to walk on his own so that he doesn't want to crawl when we are outside! He can walk with just holding onto one hand now. We really think he could do it if he wasn't so scared!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Our Little Terror
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment