Sunday, May 18, 2008

Drive In Fun

Hot days and warm nights on the weekend usually means that we are thinking about going to the drive in if there is a good movie playing! So last night Chronicles of Narnia was playing and it sounded like a good family movie to go to. So blankets, pillows and chairs were packed and we were on our way!


Poor Peyton caught the bronchitis that his cousin has and yesterday was the beginning of his symptoms, I guess he is just susceptable to getting sick since when they showed up I tried to keep him away and we left about a half hour later. Since it was so warm and he was going to sleep anyway we still went to the movie. So he wasn't feeling too well and didn't really care to play with Jordan while we were waiting for the movie to start.


You can see Peyton not feeling to well just sitting on Phil's lap. Today his symptoms have been worse and he just wants to sleep all day, poor kid!





Jordan and his hot dog, I asked him what he wanted and choose that...why do kids like hot dogs so much? I can only stand them if they are grilled. Any other way and it is just gross!

The boys watching the movie!

Half way through Jordan told me he wanted to go to sleep. I said ok, he rolled over and the next thing I knew he was out! Aren't they so cute!


0 comments: