Well this weekend was great. We found some bedding for the girl and now I am just ready to decorate. I found it at babies r us, but I didn't want all the stuff included so I went home and found it all seperate online. It was special order so I won't see it for 4-8 weeks! Oh well it isn't like we can use it until the end of the summer anyway! I would post the picture from the website, but I just don't feel it does it justice so you will all just have to wait and see!
The boys and Phil gave me some serving plates that I wanted for mother's day. I also got some yummy crepes and well dressed kids!
Lucky Phil got the Jazz tickets for the 3rd row that he couldn't and shouldn't pass up! So he did leave us for a few hours on Mother's Day, but he got to see a great game in such great seats! He didn't take the camera so no pictures, which he should have since some of the high school musical cast were there! You know you have kids when you know who they are and have to explain to your kidless coworkers why all the kids were going nuts when they showed them ;)!
Jordan decided to help me out too and said he needed to clean the bathroom! He was in the bathtub scrubbing away! He even went in the closet to get a rag to clean it! Of course it just made more work for me to clean the bathroom, but hey what can you say when your almost 3 year old wants to help out!! By the way that is shaving cream not bathroom cleaner!
All and all it was a great weekend and I am so glad that I have the cutest kids in the world and a husband who does recognize me as a mom too.










0 comments:
Post a Comment