Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good News!

We got all the chromosome tests back and they are all normal. No extras to cause a trisomy disease! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I wish I could say it was over, but now we will be tracking her weight. I go to the doctor later this week and hopefully he will tell us if we need more tests for why she isn't gaining very much weight! The boys were big boys so this is all new to us. They also said that we had IUGR, which is Inter Uterine Growth Retardation. I have no idea if it is minor, major, etc. Hopefully we will find out. It just means that the environment may or may not be the best place for her and we wondering if we are going to have a preemie on our hands! I don't think we will know for awhile and hopefully the doctor will give us some answers.

Just so you know, boy parts are not ever going to grow. The chromosome test came back as a girl! So we really are having a girl and we are 100 percent sure now. (If all the ultrasounds haven't already confirmed that!)

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

I am so glad to hear that everything in going good. I hope it stays that way. i'll keep you in my prayers! And ya for a Girl again!! You really need to have a baby shower!

Tiffaney said...

That's great news, thanks for updating us... Good-luck, and we'll continue to be thinking of you!