Phil's birthday was Saturday so here is a big Happy Birthday wish for him. His work gives the employees a day off during their birthday month so he took off Friday (in addition to Thursday for Thomas) and we went to the new Indiana Jones movie. We went up to Natalia's grave on Saturday to put the flowers on. Well they have a hot dog cart there where you can get free hot dogs. So Phil and Jordan walked over to get Jordan one. Phil didn't want one since he wasn't sure where the meat came from... we think it is a little weird to have free hot dogs at the cemetary. Anyway, he was eating it and the hot dog fell out of the bun. Then he said, "Oh no my hot dog broke! Dad, I need some tape!" He was so serious and kept asking Phil if he had some tape!
We couldn't go golfing over the weekend because of the weather so hopefully Memorial Day will be a little better so we can go. So instead of outside we decided to go to the new minature golf with black lights on Saturday night. The boys thought it was so cool inside and loved it. Peyton kept taking the balls and crawling around with them on the course. Unfortunatly Jordan is no Tiger Woods, but he sure had fun trying! It was fun and we'll have to go back again since it is right by our house!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
The Big 28!
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Cassie-
You guys are always doing something fun! You know, I had no idea you had 2 sisters. I thought it was you and Adam. I love the things that come out of the mouths of 3 year olds. Yours are adorable.
I didn't realize phil was my age.....
Post a Comment