
Anything can be a mountain to a monkey boy like Jordan, take for example a dresser...
I was changing Peyton on his changing table, I couldn't see him, but knowing my son he decided that Peyton's dresser looked fun to climb. I heard a bang and then a cry and turn around and the dresser and drawers were all over the floor, I couldn't even see Jordan. So I hurried and lifted it and there is my poor kid underneath it. Luckily all he walked away with is a big ol' shiner! Oh also great that I am a procrastanator since there is a laundry basket in the middle of the room that caught the drawer that would have landed right on top of him and we may have been in the emergency room.
Jordan is a good sport. I showed him his eye in the mirror and all day he walked around pointing at his eye saying look at my black eye! He is so proud.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
You Should Have Seen The Other Guy!
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment