So you guessed it 4 is soon becoming 5 in our family. We will be having another baby in September. We told our families over the weekend and so now we can spread the news. We went into the doctor on Jan 31 for the first check up and couldn't find the heartbeat. So we decided to wait until we knew for sure. So we went in Feb. 13 for the follow up and finally found the heart beat. Both boys came with us and when the doctor asked Jordan if he was ready to see the baby he said yep and lifted his shirt. He tells me all the time that there is a baby in my tummy, the ultrasound helped him to understand a little better.
So now the question is are we going for three boys or one girl added? Guess we will find out...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Another Boy or a Girl???
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you! In the last comment I left I told you to have another baby! I think it was a sign! I hope it's a little girl! But boy or girl they will be beautiful! Miss U good luck!! :)
Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you guys. Looks like you guys are going to have your hands full, when you buying the mini van?! Hee Hee
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Hey Cassie, it's Brooke! I love your blog, your boys are getting so big! Congrats on your pregnancy, that is so exciting. I hope you have a little girl, she'll have 2 big brothers to protect her. We need to get together again to have another game night.
Post a Comment