Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Fun

We did have a great party last night and there wasn't any fighting among the adults on the teams. The commercials didn't seem to great this year for us, although there was a few ones we laughed at, but then there were a few ones that we went, what??

For the kids they all had fun playing in the play room. Jordan loved playing with his friends Ashley and Sarah. I think Ashley was just excited to have a boy that would play the "dad", although I am pretty sure Jordan didn't know what playing house meant. It was fun though to watch them and to have some girly girls playing in our house.

Peyton just wanted to crawl after all the kids (7 in all). Once in awhile we would see kids going upstairs and then sneaking down with some oreos... The light switch was covered in black so I am sure we will find some more oreo trails in our house!

For the most part it was fun to see shadow and his team win, although I think it was more fun to see his brother cheering him on. Maybe next year Peyton Manning will be there again!

0 comments: