Tag #1: My husband
MY HUSBAND....
What is his name? Phil
How long have you been together? Married for 4 years in May.
How long did you date? 6 months
How old his he? 27
Who eats more? Phil
Who said I love you first? He did
Who can sing better? I don't know, Phil says me
Who is smarter? Phil is, although I may be passing him in computer stuff ;) j/k mostly
Who does the laundry? Depends on the week. Mostly we share it
Who pays the bills? He does although I figure out some bills and pay one online
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Phil
Who mows the lawn? Phil and Jordan do... at least Jordan likes to think he helps
Who cooks dinner? Me unless I feel sick then Phil does...can you say hamburger helper ;)
Who drives? Phil does
Who is more stubborn? I am too stubborn to answer this...
Who kissed who first? Phil
Who asked whom out first? Phil
Who proposed? Phil
Who has more friends? Probably me...although some of his friends I have adopted, haha.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? Me of course!
Tag #2A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
Here we go:
10 years ago: I was in high school. Wow seems so long ago.
5 things on my to do list today: Well since today is almost over I will answer for tomorrow. 1. Sleep in. 2. Phil take me out. 3. Do whatever I want. 4. Do whatever Phil has planned. 5. Go to sleep...Did I mention tomorrow is my birthday?!
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: 1. Make Phil quit his job 2. Probably buy a bigger house 3. Get a maid to clean the bigger house 4. Put away money for my kids future 5. go on vacation.
3 of my bad habits:1. Reading too much on the internet 2. Not wanting to get up in the morning 3. Is having no energy a bad habit?
5 Places I have lived:1.Urie, WY more known as Bridger Valley 18 years 2. Logan, UT 3 years 3. Woods Cross, UT 3 months. 4. North Salt Lake House #1 18 months 5. NSL House #2 1 year and counting
All Jobs I have had:
Restuarant waitress/employee
Subway worker
Hotel Breakfast person
Elementary Boys and Girls Club
Stay at home mom
Things most people don't know about me: I really want to move to the beach
I am tagging: Camille, Whitney, Mckenzie, & Stephanie
MY HUSBAND....
What is his name? Phil
How long have you been together? Married for 4 years in May.
How long did you date? 6 months
How old his he? 27
Who eats more? Phil
Who said I love you first? He did
Who can sing better? I don't know, Phil says me
Who is smarter? Phil is, although I may be passing him in computer stuff ;) j/k mostly
Who does the laundry? Depends on the week. Mostly we share it
Who pays the bills? He does although I figure out some bills and pay one online
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Phil
Who mows the lawn? Phil and Jordan do... at least Jordan likes to think he helps
Who cooks dinner? Me unless I feel sick then Phil does...can you say hamburger helper ;)
Who drives? Phil does
Who is more stubborn? I am too stubborn to answer this...
Who kissed who first? Phil
Who asked whom out first? Phil
Who proposed? Phil
Who has more friends? Probably me...although some of his friends I have adopted, haha.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? Me of course!
Tag #2A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
Here we go:
10 years ago: I was in high school. Wow seems so long ago.
5 things on my to do list today: Well since today is almost over I will answer for tomorrow. 1. Sleep in. 2. Phil take me out. 3. Do whatever I want. 4. Do whatever Phil has planned. 5. Go to sleep...Did I mention tomorrow is my birthday?!
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: 1. Make Phil quit his job 2. Probably buy a bigger house 3. Get a maid to clean the bigger house 4. Put away money for my kids future 5. go on vacation.
3 of my bad habits:1. Reading too much on the internet 2. Not wanting to get up in the morning 3. Is having no energy a bad habit?
5 Places I have lived:1.Urie, WY more known as Bridger Valley 18 years 2. Logan, UT 3 years 3. Woods Cross, UT 3 months. 4. North Salt Lake House #1 18 months 5. NSL House #2 1 year and counting
All Jobs I have had:
Restuarant waitress/employee
Subway worker
Hotel Breakfast person
Elementary Boys and Girls Club
Stay at home mom
Things most people don't know about me: I really want to move to the beach
I am tagging: Camille, Whitney, Mckenzie, & Stephanie











0 comments:
Post a Comment