So I never really knew how much all of my medical bills were last year. Well 16 trips to the hospital, 2 surgeries, one premature baby, specialists visits, 1 biopsy, and many doctor co-pays later it adds up! Not to mention Phil's sleep apnea tests and the extra time Peyton spent in the hospital that we had to pay seperate from his birth. We just paid as we went and I didn't really think about how much we paid. Since tax season came Phil has been working on them and asked me to add them up...well you don't really want to know how much we paid, just be glad it wasn't you! Luckily most of it was written off by the hospital, but we still paid a ton! So now that we know how much we are getting back from our taxes I am just glad we will get some of that back this year...compared to what we paid it really isn't much, but once everything adds up it is nice little chunk of change to get.

Peyton in March 2007










0 comments:
Post a Comment