
Since I finally have time to upload all the pictures from the last week from the camera here's what I found.
Soccer action
Audriana attacking animals wishing that we had any kind of animal at all. When we visit anyone with a cat or dog she tries to pick the poor thing up, chase it and take care of it like a little baby. I think this big dog was in for a shock that this little girl wasn't afraid of him. She just kept hugging him and I just kept apologizing to the owner...
Apparently we don't feed the kids enough. This was a fast night of hurry eat dinner and be somewhere. So when we got home I found Audriana like this and soon Peyton.

At the end of the month we all wanted to crash, busy month and the summer isn't going to slow down we've got lots of plans.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
April Catch Up
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, May 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment