Yea for you! Wish I could say Ty was close but if I started him I'm pretty sure I'd be cleaning up messes all day long. I look forward to the time when I don't have to buy diapers anymore!
I am very jealous!! I wish Clay was ready to be done with diapers. I really want him to be done when we have baby #2, so when are you coming over to potty train?
The blog list was getting a little crowded. Only the top 10 most updated blogs on the list will be shown at a time. To see all blog lists go down to Show All! If you still don't see your name please leave a comment to let me know you want to be added to our awesome blogger list!
5 comments:
YEA!!! I am so excited for you!
YIPEE!! Way to go Audriana!! Wow you are diaper free at your house... how does that feel?
Yea for you! Wish I could say Ty was close but if I started him I'm pretty sure I'd be cleaning up messes all day long. I look forward to the time when I don't have to buy diapers anymore!
I am very jealous!! I wish Clay was ready to be done with diapers. I really want him to be done when we have baby #2, so when are you coming over to potty train?
Oh boy... I don't know if I'm ready for potty training. :) Go ahead and email any of your best suggestions to me. :) I need to start researching it!!
Post a Comment