
Carving pumpkins...I love the Audriana's face above. Every year the kids look at us and say you want me to dig into the pumpkin and pull what out?? It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it! I think they understand why we only do it once a year now. But after the initial shock was over they reached in and pulled it out, except Peyton he refused to do it.
In the picture below I said who wants to pull out the pumpkin seeds and she said I do, I do raising her hand. She has been doing that whenever we ask a question with who wants to. It's so cute. Cute story at least I think so, on Sunday I went and picked her up from nursery early and brought her into Primary with me. She was sitting on the chair just listening and our Bishop was talking to the kids he asked a question and she raised her hand and said I know! It was so dang cute she just wants to be a big girl!





Phil trying to get Peyton to do it, he just wouldn't do it! Jordan wouldn't do it for years too though.

Audriana helping and proving I carved a pumpkin even if the picture is really aweful, actually I did hers and Peyton's. She was very tired though and getting mad I wouldn't give her the knife to do it herself!

Finished products, in front of Jordan, ghosts Jordan's (with help from dad), middle a spider web Audriana's and middle Peyton's happy pumkin face! And the kids all colored the big one! (see Phil's gray hair, yikes he might hate this picture!)














1 comments:
Love the pumpkins!!!!
Post a Comment