Saturday, October 23, 2010

Girls vs Boys



I love watching Audriana's personality develop. I think after two boys it's just so awesome to see her choose girl things over boy things 75 percent of the time. Don't get me wrong if the boys play trains she is right there playing next to them. But yesterday she was so cute. Jordan's getting too old for the preschool shows (sigh). So he likes to watch the Nick or Disney shows like iCarly or Suite Life on Deck or the older cartoons. Yesterday the boys were watching iCarly. Audriana went through our whole cabinet of dvd's found Little Mermaid and took it to Jordan. He told her no. She was not ok with that. So she brought the dvd to me. I asked Jordan if she could watch it downstairs and he said no he was watching iCarly.

That was not stopping Audriana! She took my hand led me up our 2 flights of stairs to my room so I would stick it in our dvd player. I just loved it! She is always picking out the girl toys, girl movies and pink everything. Love it. She was very into the movie, except we got an American Girl magazine in the mail the other day and she looks at it like a book so you can see in some of the pictures.

Don't feel bad for her. Her brothers give into her more than you'd think they would. Ok Jordan does, Peyton is a little more reluctant, but she knows how to work them!

0 comments: