
Thursday it was snowing. SNOWING. So we had enough, packed up and drove away. Not really it was a planned trip. I packed snow clothes for the kids and summer clothes for us because we were headed to Mesquite for the 4 days. We dropped all three kids off in Wyoming, again cold as ice and headed down to the 85 degree weather.
Perfect I tell you. Perfect.
Friday was golf day. This was actually a work golf trip so of course golfing had to be done. I usually golf a par 3 course and am done! But I stuck it out the 18 holes and did great. Phil of course did better than me. Here's our group.

Friday afternoon we headed to Vegas. This is not our first trip to Vegas but the costumers Phil took down it was their first trip so we kind of showed them around a little and did what they wanted to do. Which one was the Stratosphere rides. Interesting to say the least since your very high up above the ground before the ride even begins! Here's the picture of it while we were leaving. If you have never been on this one the rides are at the top where the red spike is.

The very top ride:

The next ride {not really exciting or worth the money if you ask me!}

Other things we did, visted the M&M factory and Coke factory of course! Ate at the rain forest cafe and saw the lions at the MGM Grand. Driving and the rides took up most of our time unfortunatly.














3 comments:
The end of that Jazz game was SO stressful!! Oh my heck! And if you want to come to Vegas again you can stay with us! We will be there in 4 more weeks!
It was pretty fun, I'm glad I had you to hang out with the 2nd day! I got pretty bored the first day. That was a LOT of driving, especially for you! I'm not so sure I'll tag along on the next Mesquite trip. Maybe if they do it next year, you and I can stay in st.george!
Way to go phil-for betting a few bucks!! And thank goodness you heard Mary's scream! Sounds like a great trip! Must have been nice-sun and no kids! maybe phil will let us know so jimmy can earn a trip too....gosh! what a friend!! jk
Post a Comment