Friday, May 14, 2010

Take Notes, Fashion Notes

Disclaimer: I do dress Audriana, however I don't add any of her "accessories" you are about to see. These are all her own "designs".

This girl is quite the fashion girl I tell you what. Today her earring fell out and I didn't find it for a few hours so above she is sporting a one earring ear. Trendy?? Ok so that one wasn't really her choice, but she doesn't want pictures lately so that was a rare occurance!

I know I have said before she wears necklaces, yesterday I guess it was a headband! It slipped off and she put it right back on, before the picture it was down on her head and Phil called her a hippy baby. She was born in the wrong decade!


Don't try to tell her she can't wear socks with her sandals... but not two socks only one sock please... yes we took Jordan to school like this. Hopefully before we go out tonight we can fix this one or I might get some looks!


What can I say, she loves hats!


And finally she let me take a picture of her earrings, they really are m&m not e's!


What can we say we love this crazy girl of ours!!


0 comments: