Thursday, May 20, 2010

Preschool Graduate


Jordan did it. He's went two years of preschool and he's learned all he's going to in preschool, now I am not sure I am ready for him to go to Kindergarten! He is growing way too fast. He had an awesome teacher and we already have Peyton signed up with her for her 3 year old class because she is just fantastic.

At his graduation program they sang songs they learned and showed the parents and grandparents the letters of the alphabet in sign language. Jordan also had a speaking part which was "O is for Owl a fellow who is wise"

Besides learning basic school stuff like writing and reading Jordan also knows the alphabet in sign language, all of his colors in Spanish and can count to 10 in Spanish. She is a great teacher!


Jordan was so lucky to go with his best friend "G" preschool. We also live in the neighborhood with him and carpooled everyday. If these two aren't in the same Kindergarten class I think they might be so sad.


Part of the program:








These two are really inseperable!


Grandma and Grandpa Garner came all the way from Utah to see the program! The kids were very excited! Side note, Audriana keeps saying Papa but I couldn't get her to say it when they were here I just want Rick to know that the whole car ride home she said it. Little bugger!





Afterwards we went out to eat with the grandparents. I told Jordan he got to choose where since it was his day and he chose Olive Garden. Seriously I don't persude my kid at all to choose that kind of place to eat at, he is just not the McDonald's kind of kid. He told me it was between that or Texas Roadhouse, but decided he'll go there next time, ha! He's crazy we'll see if that's where he'll choose for his birthday dinner I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! It's crazy to think Kindergarten is just around the corner!

Marla B said...

TOO FUNNY-Olive Garden or Texas Roadhouse! What a smart kid! (it sounds like something my kid would say.....Ashley chose Chuck A Rama after her class opera performance. Kids.....)
what a big boy! Good luck Jordan!