Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Slacking or Boring Lifes?

I feel like I am blog slacking if I only blog once a week, but it seems like we have boring lifes no one really cares about or wants to comment about so not sure if it really matters if I blog.

I also probably blog everytime it gets above 40 degrees and we get to go outside for the day. We went outside today while Audriana was napping, I have a nice clean car with no toys or food underneath carseats and the boys of course needed to play with the only snow left in our yard. Of course, right?



Actually we have a lot of fun outside toys and after riding bikes, scooters, cars they pulled out the basketball hoop that we haven't had out since the first snowfall and thought it was awesome because of the weather. Yesterday it snowed and we had winter coats on. Today we're sun-taning and playing in the snow still of course! Only a few states that you can say that about, aren't we so lucky to live in one??

1 comments:

Rickeynoel said...

Please dont stop bloging,.. i love to keep up with my Grandkids...