Monday, February 22, 2010

Boy Crazy



These two are best of friends and I love watching them everyday. Sometimes Peyton has to follow Jordan into the bathroom and if he doesn't Jordan says Peyton where are you! Seriously I just think they're nuts. But they are inseperable for the most part, which of course comes some fights after all they are still brothers. Peyton asks the whole time Jordan is at school when Jordan is coming home. Jordan takes his big brother responsibilites seriously. At night Peyton wants us to keep reading and we have to tell him no more. Sometimes Jordan will say I'll read to him! How can you say no to that, so sometimes this is what I find:


Peyton knows how to play the Wii, but he doesn't care for Mario like Jordan does. So he sits on the couch and watches him. Somedays he'll go and play or play his computer, but he wants to play with Jordan so he waits for him to get done and cheers him on. Lately he has been playing Wii Sports though, which is the tennis, bowling, boxing, baseball, etc. They are funny at it and jump around everywhere. He loves playing it with Jordan and Jordan loves to have someone to play it with.

I don't know what these two would do without each other! They love being brothers! They love their baby too, they wait and wait for her to wake up and baby her. Too bad for them she isn't liking the baby part too much these days she hugs them and then pushes them off when she feels they are smothering her.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Having brothers and sisters is really the best!!

Marla B said...

I hate it when my kids get too close to the TV while playing the Wii. I end up putting my coffee table in FRONT of the tv, so there is at least a 2-3 feet away from the tv. anyways.
its nice when they get along!