If I could remember everything that Jordan said during the day I think I could write a book. But sadly I just forget or don't write it down. He pays attention to everything like one day he told me that the trains couldn't move until they were codled (I don't even know how to spell it). I had no idea what he was talking about and thought he made it up until he told his dad and his dad said no that's a train term. He just learned it off one of his train movies which I heard later when I was watching it with him.
Today he came home from school chewing gum. That has never happened before so I said who gave you gum? He sighed really loud and said "Mom that's just a really long story, ok?" Um ok...(pause) "But I do like long stories!" He told me the VIP gave everyone some, hmm that wasn't too long now was it!
One day we had to go to the doctor and the doctor asked him if he had any girlfriends yet in school. Jordan said, "I have lots of girls!"
He is also loving his present from Santa Claus, Super Mario! If I would let him he would play it all day every day! And I am pretty sure he is better than some adults now.
During Super Mario he went up to one of the Toads and said "Hey baby, want some chicken?" He learned that from his dad, not sure why chicken.
While I was changing Audriana he said oh her poop melted since she didn't have any...
He is so interested in relationships like who our parents are, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. He asked me why he only had 4 great grandparents and wanted to know where his dad's grandma and grandpa's were. With Natalia (Phil's sister) being in heaven we've actually had to talk about why she isn't on earth and that she is in Heaven. So that helps explaining that they are in Heaven too. So he said, "Oh they are with Jesus in the sky, Jesus lives in the temple and they all live in the temple with him! They are lucky!" I don't know how he gets the logic with how they live in the sky and in the temple, but he put that together all by himself and doesn't matter what we say!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The Things They Say
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I LOVE listening to kids. They say the best things!
Post a Comment