
We went to a corn maze and pumpkin patch today that was so fun for the kids. Really we went for the corn maze and they happened to have a train too, but sad for us they weren't running it because it had rained a couple days ago so it was too muddy. The boys still were in heaven just sitting on it!
The boys thought the corn maze was awesome and I have to say it was pretty cool for kids! Jordan lead us right through and wanted to go through it again. If you look close to the right corner picture Phil thought he was clever to build a pumpkin snowman. Also you can play Where's Peyton in that picture, he wore the wrong color for a pumpkin patch!
And of course my little pumpkin who I think is much more adorable than an actual pumpkin even a white one (see below)!


I bought this cute white pumpkin I thought was so adorable, which I am sure everyone has white pumpkins, but it looks great on my porch. The boys wanted some tiny ones and I swear we aren't neglecting them of pumpkins...Grandma Garner has pumpkins in her garden that we will get to pick out when we make a Utah trip!
To see these pictures alone, click here.












1 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! We took the kids to a place kind of like that here and they had a blast!
Post a Comment