Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Choo Choo Down The Tracks



One thing about us not living in Salt Lake anymore is that we can't just ride the train whenever we want. So we decided to take the train downtown aka Papa's train {Peyton named it that since Phil's dad rides it to work almost everyday} while we were there this past weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Garner. If you know my boys at all you know that they LOVE trains! It was the first time we have taken Audriana on the train ourselves and on trax, I think she just loved not being constrained in her carseat!


I've also been working on halloween projects and I have to get the kids costumes done to get their pictures taken, but I did finish their halloween bags today, although I can't decide if I put something in the back like a ghost, but maybe I should focus on getting halloween costumes done first!