Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


{ To see these pictures alone click here }

Audriana is officially 1 years old today! I can't believe it's been a whole year since she's entered our lives. She definitely has changed it for the better and we don't know what we would do without her.
Some things about what she can do:
  • Waves hello & bye bye, signs more.
  • Blows kisses and makes the sound
  • Hugs and gives real kisses as well
  • Pulls herself up
  • Walks along anything she can
  • Crawls up stairs (she tries to go down but hasn't mastered that one yet)
  • Says Mama and Dada which she has been for about 6 months, but we think she knows who now.
  • Follows her brother around wherever they are yesterday I found her sitting quietly at the top of the stairs just watching them because she couldn't go down them poor girl. But of course they love her just the same and want to play with her.
  • So happy all the time and loves to clap for everything and everyone!
  • She is a girly girl and loves her dolls already! She has even cried in the middle of the night until someone comes in and hands her a doll to hold.
  • I was going to say she doesn't have any teeth, but she just popped her first tooth this morning.

Happy birthday baby girl we love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the girl with the CUTEST smile ever! I love you Audriana!

-Aunt Camille

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Audriana!! I can't believe you are an year old. Where did the time go??

Unknown said...

she is soo cute!! its crazy...that she is one cause that means jackson will be one soon:(... wish you were closer so you could take jacksons pictures!! LOL..

The Gatherers said...

happy birthday audriana!