
As football season started yesterday I decided to try a little project I found. It is far from perfect and I might take it apart to fix my mistakes, but that would require me to go to the store again (after two times yesterday) so for now I'll leave it. But I am excited that I figured it out seeing that I am far from crafty as far as my hands and sewing goes. I have a different idea for the boys that I want to do using the same ideas and now I can learn from my mistakes. I won't say what they are yet because who knows if I can figure out all the things I need myself though. But in my head they will be awesome!
Tell me what you think!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Dom-Esti-Cated
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, September 13, 2009
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
I think its adorable! Where did you get the idea? I am so nervous to try and make stuff like that...
Super cute idea! If you guys draw Hadley's name for Christmas, I would LOVE one of those!!
If you ask me, you have super good sewing skills. Very cute!
That is super cute! I love it! Good work!
super cute! I love it!
So cute!
so adorable! If Cooper was a girl, I think he would love it.
So cute, Cassie. I'm impressed. I've seen a tutorial for them (and even bookmarked it) but I'm not quite brave enough to try it.
Way cute, Cassie!
Post a Comment