Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bargain Blog

I hate when I am not sure if I email people about bargains or not, filling up their inbox. So usually I don't do it. Then sometimes I get told they would like to be told. So this is my way of telling you. One more blog. Go here to see my new bargain blog to see our bargains or to see what I think is a good bargain, etc.

Have a bargain you want to add on there? Email me at cgdesignphoto@yahoo.com or if you know my other email addresses. Don't forget to stop and let me know if you used the bargain or not!

Go here now, sometimes bargains don't last very long and you have to be fast!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Awesome! Thanks!

April Moon said...

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/

Is a blog I follow that talks alot of samples and good deals.. Thought you might like it.