Tuesday, May 12, 2009

While we were out

Leaving your kids for a week isn't that easy, especially not being able to pack Audriana in the carry on luggage. We are glad that we have two sets of grandparents that we can leave them, be stuck in the middle of the ocean with no phone access and not have to worry about the kids because we know they are just all fine. Although I am not sure if we could say the same for the grandparents because the kids probably wore them out!

I never really explained where the kids were. Friday/Saturday before we left we had taken the kids up to Wyoming to stay with my parents for the beginning of our vacation. Jordan was so excited to see Grandpa's carwash! {my dad owns the carwash for those that don't know} and they were also going to get to go to grandma's preschool which Jordan was also the more excited of the three! They all came home with lots of crafts and Jordan told me everything that they did and all about "those kids". Here's some of the stuff I found in their bag:

He said he loved playing puzzles at grandma's house and the matching game. My mom's preschool is in the house so the kids have a wide range of toys to play with when they are there and are pretty much glued to that room when they are there. They love it.

Wednesday my parents traded with Phil's parents for the rest of the week so the kids went to a little warmer place, well at least a less windy place, Utah until we came home. I was told Jordan just kept saying "Grandma (to my mom) grandma (to Phil's mom) you are both grandma!" I think he thought he was pretty clever/funny.

Here's some pictures I got from Phil's mom from the few days they were there.

The "park house". I am sure that every day they dragged her out here to play because the boys love to be outside.

What happens when you have a little sister? I was told Jordan thought he had moved his cookie out of Audriana's way but he forgets that she can roll around and move to get things to her advantage... she also enjoys ice cream.

They rode the train the boys favorite thing to do!

Thanks for both sets watching them. We know we are lucky to have you. Hopefully the kids didn't make you change your mind for future babysitting ;).

0 comments: