Sunday, May 17, 2009

How do I develop film???

First, it was really weird to think DON'T waste my FILM again when I got out the disposable camera for our snorkling trip in Cabo. {yes I know I am still talking about that trip}. I finally got it developed (yuck thank you inventor of digital I am glad we don't have to do that anymore I don't think I knew it was such a pain when we didn't have digital!) and I was really disappointed in the quality of them, imagine that in my 8 dollar camera choice, but the fish are beautiful for those that haven't ever seen them I would recommend it. They were a site to see with the colors.



The water was gorgeous blue, we saw starfishes on the bottom but the pictures didn't turn out from it and Phil found an octopus but didn't have the camera when he found it.

We got to see them get fed and they swarmed you, I was told you aren't suppose to do that in the states like in Hawaii. Guess that is why you go to Mexico you can do whatever you want.

0 comments: