Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rocking Random Pictures



This week we got some visitors. Papa and Grandma Garner because of work. The boys were very excited, Peyton just walked around the house all day on Monday saying "Papa, Papa! Where's Papa?" Phil introduced them to Guitar Hero. They were getting very into it! Let's just say it's a game for everyone to play!

Peyton's been sporting around some new flip flops the past few days (well when we aren't outside in the cold, wet weather!!) and I just have to post them because they look so dang cute on him! He loves them although I think after a few hours they hurt his feet because he takes them off. Jordan has some too, but he didn't have them on when I took the pictures. I wasn't sure how well the boys would be able to walk in them, but they seem fine for a bit. Jordan says they are for the beach and the playground.



Just shy of 29 years old Phil has joined the glasses club, although these aren't needed all the time though, so I don't know if you will see him out and about with them, but he choose the "classy, yet sporty frame he can wear with any outfit". None of us have glasses so we are pretty new to that in this house, but he got a very UGLY brown case to go with the Tommy Hilfiger glasses...you'd think for the nice glasses they would give at least a good looking case that doesn't look like it is from the 80's!



And my sweet Audriana. This was her sitting with her favorite person in the world, her dad. The past few days she started saying her first word, "Dada" it's pretty cute! These pictures were from last night during American Idol. She just sat watching it with Phil watching like this the whole time. Anyone else got in her space she got mad at them and started to cry like to say "um no I get my dad to myself right now!"

3 comments:

Camille said...

Dad with a guitar, that could be VERY DANGEROUS!

Phillip got glasses! CRAZY! I can't believe it! Only 15 years after I got my glasses, everyone in the family finally joined my club!

Marla B said...

Ahh! Daddy's girl! and LOVE old navy flip flops! Is that where you got peytons flips?

Camille said...

Good looking glasses! I am so sad I missed you guys again! I realized that I don't have your phone numbers or address. Lame! Send them to me on Facebook or something so I can catch up with you next time.