The Easter bunny showed up right on time this morning, but Phil was gone at 8 AM so we had to wait until he got home a little before 9. Jordan had forgotten about what day it was, but he also knew his puzzle was downstairs so he was trying to go downstairs to get it play. That was a chore to keep him upstairs until it was time! He wouldn't let me go instead for him.
Funny thing was when Phil did get home Jordan got away while I was waking up Peyton and he got his puzzle which was right by the baskets and didn't even notice them! Silly kid. I asked and him if he saw if the bunny came and he asked me what I was talking about. Guess he has a one track mind!
As you can see Jordan was very excited once he saw it. He loves puzzles, so this year we decided to do an Easter egg hunt with the puzzles inside (which we did on Saturday). The boys got polos to wear to church (Easter bunny didn't like any Easter outfits for them this year...) and they also got lots of little fun things like books, movies, bath toys, sunglasses, sandals and of course candy!
Peyton was sound asleep when I went in to get him this morning UNDER HIS BED! I am not sure if he slept there all night or not, but he sure was tired when he woke up with the red mark from the carpet from sleeping on it for awhile. It took awhile for him to wake up and smile, but he loved to play with all of it and eat a little bit of candy for/with breakfast! (Isn't that the point of Easter baskets??)
Audriana got a fish bowl which she thought was pretty cool! She got a cute Easter dress and sandals, but she hasn't got a chance to wear it since the boys were the only ones to go to church today. So we will have to get a cute picture of her later with those!!











3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun easter! Love Audriana'a glasses! She looks adorable :)
It looks like you had a great time! I bet it is so fun when you have kids and tey are so excited. I love the glasses!
Looks like you guys had a super fun Easter.. and your kids were very spoiled! As they should be!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment