Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smiley Smiles



Remember my posts way back when (you know like in October) when I said we were moving up in the world and buying a new HUGE bed and a new headboard?

Well folks it's my exciting announcement! The headboard is here (FINALLY)! There was a really really really nice salesman who offered to bring it here when we decided to pay the stupid delivery charge of 75 dollars to get it across town (from the warehouse) so not worth it, but we have no truck or hardly any time for that matter. So yes this nice salesman delivered it to us!

I LOVE it! I even took a few pictures (with kids obviously or they would be boring pictures).


Mostly I am really showing you my cute smiley blue eyed little 5 month old ;).




3 comments:

Phil said...

But mostly her husband is a slacker and should have gotten it long ago.

My daughter is beautiful though isn't she?????

Xazmin said...

Adorable! Oh, and the headboard's great too!

Kristy & Miguel said...

From what I can see of the headboard it looks great! And she is the cutest thing ever!