Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hurry Deadline is Midnight!

There is still time to enter on my cgdesign blog for the free design! I will be drawing tomorrow!

EMAIL UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!

P.S To my Soap Box post please go back to it as Phil added his comments. (Ignore his bad spelling though it isn't exactly his strong suit and I didn't edit it, ha). He mentions how the test is expensive and check the insurance if it covers it, but if it saves your life then do it (I am mostly talking to Garner relatives who DO KNOW there is a history)! Don't just take the aspirin because it has it's own effects if you don't have the disease it isn't worth it!! Someone told me they thought that the birth control killed Natalia, but it may have made her blood clot more, but other things could have to. Like different medications with the same warning or surgeries or anything else could make the factor 5 worse and like Natalia make blood clots which is what caused the stroke. The birth control company and any other medications with the same warning should make everyone take this test though, but because of the expense they don't make it their problem. Like I said that is Camille's post on her blog though.

Now I have to go pass out because I am talking about blood ;).

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I got your comment on my blog and Camille emailed me also--I'll pass it on to my family and check with my doctor and insurance company.
Thanks

Keith and Sandy said...

Your new page is way 2 cute....Happy Birthday BTW!!