Happy birthday to me!
I got awesome presents, thanks to everyone for the texts, cards, facebook messages, and phone calls.
Best presents:
Jordan sang me Happy Birthday.
Peyton gave me hugs and kisses.
Audriana smiled and blew "rasberries" while talking to me.
Phil tried to see if I would forget what I asked him for by giving me a gift card, but today he remembered and is vaccuuming as I blog!
Yesterday Phil took off work so we took the kids bowling (ok boys seeing that Audriana wasn't too interested.)
Enjoy the pictures, we enjoyed watching the boys bowl. Peyton smashing his finger (twice, same one) and Jordan dropped the ball on his foot two times and daddy's once. FUN! Guess that is what happens when you have independent kids who do not want help carrying a huge bowling ball!
Jordan would line up the ball just like he does when we play the Wii. He's funny to watch and he LOVES it!
I think Peyton's favorite part was cheering everyone on and going up with Jordan to help.


He had to keep the balls close together.

Audriana just enjoyed watching everyone from her carseat!











1 comments:
I am so glad you found our blog. It's been so long since we have seen you guys. Your little family is adorable!!
Post a Comment