New Years Eve was just the 5 of us this year. It was kind of weird seeing that we usually host a party.
So we decided to do our own little party.
We played Mario Kart on the Wii...
And of course Guitar Hero World Tour! I have to say I am getting better with all this practice I am getting! Ok I take that back, I thought I was but then Phil starts to play and I feel like I suck! Oh well I just have to remind myself he IS a drummer!
If you haven't played GHWT at the end when you finish a song it says YOU ROCK! So Jordan likes to tell everyone, you rock DUDE! He loves the drums and so does Peyton! Actually Jordan is getting the hang of the drums on the beginner! Yes I think I did well with Phil's Christmas present, although the boys favorite Wii game is still Mario Kart!
New Years Day we decided to go to the movie Bolt. Of course we didn't know the whole city had the same thought as us! We waited too long to go that it was only at the dollar theater so we went at 2:20 for the 2:30 movie, got in and found only the first 4 rows were open (it's a smaller theater than the stadium seating we are used to, actually to my WY readers it reminded me of the Lyman theater!). So we told the boys we would come back to the 4:45 showing and Phil told Jordan, "it will break our necks" because we would be looking straight up practically to see being that close.
So we went to lunch and did some shopping and the whole time Jordan was just way too worried about "breaking his head." Guess we need to remember to think before we speak around here!
Once we went to the movie and got to watch it, it was great! The boys loved it!
And throwing this in here, since Audriana wasn't feeling well for Christmas I didn't get pictures of her with her stuff! So here is what the spoiled little girl got except for her big present from Santa! Look at all that pink and purple! If you look close you can see her tinkerbell doll and see it is almost the same size as her!
Friday, January 2, 2009
You Rock DUDE!
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
I love guitar hero! We got wii fit this year. thats another fun thing if you havent tried it yet. Your family is so cute i love the picture of the boys on the drums!
Post a Comment