
So the tree and the stockings aren't even in the same room, but I have a good reason! Ok maybe a more selfish reason...
This is the third house we have owned. The first two didn't have a front room and a window in the front of the house and I always wanted to put the tree in front of the window...in front of the house.
Well again third house and first fireplace! The fireplace is in the downstairs family room, so I need to fill my dream of having the stockings hung by the chimney with care...
Phil thinks from a distance we have a black santa stocking holder... I think he spent too much time in New Jersey!
Another Advent Calendar...

We were at the mall on Saturday and I couldn't resist buying them! The boys get so excited when it is time to open one and eat the chocolate! Since I bought it late somedays they have opened two and they sure like that...of course when we are caught up I think they may not be so happy with me when I tell them only one!!


I have to put them on the top shelf of the book shelf though because I have already caught little sneaky boys...










1 comments:
I hope I can be as cool f a Mom as you are!! You do such cute things with your kids. I e-mailed Kolby & Diana your e-mail address. Your house looks so cute, I want to come see it!!
Post a Comment