
Here are 3 good reasons that there are new Christmas pictures of my kids...
1. Three kids that are too cute, it would be a waste not to take pictures of them.
2. Because really I got a new speedlight and I was having too much fun.
3. Because...well I CAN! (and did I mention the adorable kids I got...)
AUDRIANA
AUDRIANA wins by far my most favorite little girl ever! I just am amazed at how cute she is! So here she is in all her 3 1/2 month adorableness and Christmas pictures! Disclaimer: She is not really sitting on her own! Secrets of the photographer!





PEYTON

PEYTON what is a picture of Peyton without a hat?! This is my hat too, but he was trying it out! Poor kid is so sick if you can't tell my his rosy little red cheeks...so not many smiles out of this one, but I think he is still cute (no pictures in front of the tree well either because of his sickness!)









JORDAN


JORDAN the kid who knows how to take every picture, but a normal one! He just wants to pose and make funny faces at me.

He just told me he needed to make silly faces for the pictures and after every face, "mom do you like my silly face?!" Yes Jordan, ok let's just talk about what you want for Christmas (in hopes to distract him from silly faceness and make a normal one.) "Um trains...mom do you like this silly face? Take a picture of this silly face"...














2 comments:
You do have some cute Kids! And Audrina when she smiles is adorable! And Jordon looks like he is getting really tall :)
Way Way Way cute picture!! I love them!! I love their outfits too!
Post a Comment