Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus


We went to the mall today to see SANTA! He was so cute, but I think the kids were cuter!



Jordan took a magazine we got in the mail with us. He asked if he could bring it and I said I guess. I didn't know it was because he needed to show Santa something he saw in it he wants!


For going they gave them coloring books (I am glad I didn't tell the Santa would give them candy which they usually get!) Well Peyton saw Jordan get it first, sat on Santa's lap and kept telling Santa "Tat" (that in Peyton speak) and pointing to it! So when he got it he was ready to get down. He wasn't too interested in looking at me for the picture because he knew what he wanted!
And of course Audriana was just so easy going!


I always worry that the kids are going to be afraid of Santa, but they all were GREAT and loved him!

Now it is just telling Jordan he still has a few more weeks before he comes!

We are killing him!!

______________________________________________________________



By the way, I should say I am watermarking these because I have had a few pictures stolen from my sites in the past and disabling right click in kind of a pain on my main blog even though I have it on my business blogs. So here is my public annoucement...DON'T TAKE MY PICTURES! If you need something PLEASE ASK!

Another BTW... Malia made the barrett for Audriana! Isn't it so cute!! Of course Audriana doesn't have hair to keep it in so I just added it to her headband for now! Not the best picture to see it, I should get a better one!


Do you sell these Malia? If not you should!! They are so cute!

3 comments:

Vrska's said...

How come my kid can't be that excited to see Santa? What adorable pictures!! Shonnee had surgery where they had to re-construct her jaw. This is the 2nd surgery. She had a cyst they removed and her jaw was completely deteriorated and gone. So they took a bone from each of her hips, and then a rib to replace the jaw. She is on a long road of recovery! POOR GIRL!! Hope you are enjoying Idaho!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that let you take your own pictures! They don't allow that here and they charge $20 for one 5x7 a total JOKE!! You got some great pictures! Neither of my kids really liked Santa this year.. so It's a little sad for me!

The bows.. yes I sell them a little bit. I didn't it for a while and got really annoyed with it, so now I just make them for people when they ask me too! It looks very cute on her!!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Jordan is so Funny! He is so smart! Those Santa Pictures are so cute! i can't believe people steal your pictures! Thats just not very nice!! I hope your enjoying this holiday season!!