CHRISTMAKAH DAY 2: AKA Christmas Eve morning in Idaho Falls...
This year since we were traveling and going to be gone on Christmas Day we decided to open presents on Christmas eve at home...of course Santa finds us anywhere so he would find us on Christmas day, but to save room for everything else and our gifts to give to fit we decided to open them first.
Before opening....lots of presents under the tree!
The kids got lots of stuff and would take too much to say what they got from us and siblings, so here are a few highlights of what they recieved:

The most favorite gifts for PEYTON were:
Percussion Kit
Hot Wheels Mega City
Trains
Cars
Stringing blocks
Dump Truck


The most favorite gifts for AUDRIANA:
Tinkerbell Doll (which is the size of her!)
Piano
Carebear 25th anniversary with the first epsiode ever!
Fun blocks
PHIL GOT....
Just kidding daddy.... I did buy 2 little toy guitars for the boys so they don't want to play with the big expensive one!

Phil's favorite present was Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii!! I think he was the saddest person leaving the toys behind because once we got the car packed there was no room for it to bring!


Phil's favorite present was Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii!! I think he was the saddest person leaving the toys behind because once we got the car packed there was no room for it to bring!
Another present he was excited about is a golf ball holder and some new pictures for the office!
I got some fun stuff too, but since I was behind the camera the whole time no pictures...
A new camera lens to go with the new speedlight (flash) I got a few weeks ago
A necklace
Wearing out the babe (and showing off my awesome lens!)
The aftermath...YIKES way too much paper!!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment