Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby it's (freaking) cold outside!



I know for a fact Phil shoveled this morning (and last night and yesterday afternoon and morning) ok every day a few times a day! But look at this weather! The Idaho wind really isn't helping either blowing it everywhere!


The mailman (not my favorite guy for more reasons) said he just skips the houses if he sees a little bit of snow in the way and doesn't want to try to get to it...um yeah through hail, snow, and rain...not true with this guy... Phil also dug it out this morning and this was this afternoon...

P.S. Dear Santa, The boys want to know if you will find us even if we are stranded in between Idaho Falls and Utah because of the weather?!
Are we crazy for traveling on Christmas Eve?!

4 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Holy Cow! Looks like you guys have it worse then we do. We have about a foot of snow. 5 inches fell just today. I'll be praying for good weather for your travels!!

Phil said...

The big problem is that my mailbox is at the end of a large open space of about 5 lawns. So when the west winds blow, all the snow drifts over my mailbox...And yet somehow in front of my garage as well????

Lynne said...

Yes, we are supposed to go to Idaho Christmas Day when a big storm is coming. We may not be going! I think you will be fine tomorrow--the clearest day of the week. Good luck!!

Lynne said...

Okay--about hoping Scott beat Phil in the GFL--it has to do with my desire to not see the same person win three times in a row. If it had been reversed (Scott going for a third in a row)I'm sure I would have been cheering for Phil! I always kind of want the person who hasn't won, which I know Scott has, or the person who hasn't won for a while.