A lot of this...
and lots of this: (Phil, Audriana, and Jordan are all in the bed).
Watching a few tv shows in the bed. We have such a big bed, yet they are right next to each other!
Jordan also woke up around 10 last night so he and I watched Jack Frost during our coughs and headaches. Who knew a talking snowman was so entertaining. Seriously he got so mad when the commercials came on because he thought it was over or I switched it. Isn't he so lucky to have a life with DVD's and DVR's.
Jordan also woke up around 10 last night so he and I watched Jack Frost during our coughs and headaches. Who knew a talking snowman was so entertaining. Seriously he got so mad when the commercials came on because he thought it was over or I switched it. Isn't he so lucky to have a life with DVD's and DVR's.We are all on the mend now and Peyton has learned a new word... "mecin" medicine. Hopefully that doesn't mean he will become a druggy...














0 comments:
Post a Comment