Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


Twilight...all I can say was oh wow am I glad that the poll I put up didn't make Phil go.

Because he would have been making fun of how cheesy it was done. Which is a given seeing that the book was a little cheesy.


So my sister and I went with about 150 girls in Idaho Falls and probably 2 guys (at least what we saw.)


And of course I sat by the couple of high schoolers totally in love with Edward. So everytime he came on screen they did a giggle with their hands over their mouth.


Actually it wasn't really that bad, I just sort of wish I didn't read the book because when they did something that was different than the book I just thought about what it really should have happened or would have if they did it the way it was written. Of course then it would be an 8 hour movie.


I could also tell that every single girl in there had read the book because when we didn't know that he was a vampire he made a comment that you would only get when you knew he was a vampire.


Not sure that the hype of the movie/book was what everyone made it out to be.
I just laughed when Phil came home to tell me what his co-worker said one day, (now remember he works with a bunch of guys) "So has anyone heard of this vampire movie?" Phil laughed.
You can tell he isn't married and his 7 year old daughter isn't old enough to be into that yet.
However if you want to see the preview for the best movie this summer you should go...
I HEART Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie! and was very satisfied with how they did it.. since you can't put EVERYTHING from the book in, but wouldn't have that been nice? :)

Kristy & Miguel said...

I liked the mopvie but really didn't LOVE it.. I thought most parts were pretty cheezy and the acting was pretty bad! I prety much laughed through the whole thing...But I will see the second one just because the bboks are so close to my heart!