Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sneak Peak...2 Mos.


I want to get some more pictures in, but the lighting wasn't working for me on the cloudy day (I love natural light so much better for my pictures). Ok that sounds messed up because I love cloudy days for outside pictures, but when I am trying to take pictures inside I want all the natural window light I can get and IF weather was not giving it to me! So hopefully we will get some sun for better pictures later.

I didn't feel like I could get a smile at all so when I finally went through them I was a little surprised at how many looks she gave me!

But for now a sneak peak of her 2 month portraits!


She got a little tired of me and started nodding off until she fell asleep.




I have a few more I like, but I want to work with natural light to get better ones!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Adorable! I think they turned out great!