Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Day We Became In-active


Don't let the cute little kids in the blue ties and white shirts fool you.

Phil talked in church today and I think he did a good job, I was just wrestling with two boys who wants what the other one has. A girl did come and sit by me and asked if I needed help thankfully.
We need two of everything because they have the "I need what my brother has" syndrome.

Then Jordan decided he was going to have seperation anxiety today. Well Peyton didn't get over his "I need to do what my brother does" syndrome.
After fighting with them, telling Jordan that not everyone knows the Thomas the Train song in church, and getting them to settle down, we just left.

And today was the day we decided to become in-active!

Maybe we'll go when they are 10...

At least Audriana is a perfect angel (in the day).

2 comments:

Amber said...

We know how you feel about the inactive part. Sometimes it's just easier to go home. I don't know how you do it with 3 kids. Jeff and I had to speak in church today too, but we still just sat in the audience and tag teamed it. Jeff's parents came too, to help out with Logan.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.. because I'm sure it will get much worse before it gets better! :) Good Luck!