We have one week away from a halloween party we were invited to and I have no costume...but can you blame me? Because walking into stores just browsing what is there but playboy snow white:
Sorry but as a mother of 3 I can't and will not wear that, even if I didn't have the post 3 baby body I still wouldn't wear that. Um yeah all the costumes are like this...
Maybe I will just do Phil's suggestion and use one of the many moving boxes still in the garage as a costume. I mean think of the possibilities, an ATM, a washer, a dryer, an oven...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Really?
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Thats funny! I have noticed the customes are all like that! Good luck...i think an ATM is a great costume! Good luck! But i do want to see pictures of the Costume you do decide on!
you could just go as a cardboard box! Totally know what you mean by all the costumes out there, they should be in a lingerer shop and not for public eyes. Hope the costume hunt goes well.
Post a Comment