Monday, October 27, 2008

The Eights Tag


Eights List

8 TV Shows I like to watch
1. The Office
2. The OC
3. One Tree Hill
4. Friends
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. My Name is Earl
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Eli Stone


8 Restaurants I like to eat at...
1. Johnny Corino's
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebees
4. Subway
5. Jimmy Johns
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. IHOP (when I crave crepes and don't want to make them)
8. Pizza Hut


8 Things that happened today (actually I am going to do yesterday since I haven't done much today!)
1. Went to church
2. Got Peyton down for a nap
3. Took a nap
4. Made waffles and bacon for dinner
5. Painted pumpkins
6. Carved pumpkins
7. Took some pictures
8. Blogged

8 Things I am looking forward to...
1. Taking the kids trick or treating this week
2. Christmas, mostly buying gifts for my kids!
3. Getting the kids rooms decorated and done
4. Being fully unpacked from the move (probably will never happen!)
5. Losing baby weight
6. Eating halloween candy
7. My migranes to go away that I developed in the past month
8. Watching Audriana smile more and more each day

8 Things on my wish list...
1. Getting my own photo studio put together
2. Getting the basement done
3. More energy
4. A babysitter
5. A king sized mattress (we did look on Saturday!)
6. A new dining table (also found one on Saturday, but spending lots of money like that is so hard for me so we didn't do it yet)
7. Our house to sell in Salt Lake City and for our realtor to step it up!
8. A vacation

8 People I tag...
I don't think 8 people would do it, but I will pick the ones I think might do it! Marla, Whitney, Mckenzie, Melea, Malia, Katy, Alayna, Kristy, and anyone else who wants to!

1 comments:

Marla B said...

Whew. I've been tagged...I'll update my blog, and should get to this tag soon! K!