Friday, September 19, 2008

Disappointment

Ok dedicated blog followers (ok maybe there might be 1 or 2 of ya out there...) I have to share some disappointing news.

Last fall Phil was on the beer league softball team for work, let's just say the reason that most of them were drinking was to dull the pain after a humiliating loss (Marla I know you will read this...she was my partner in the stands and we got some good laughs). Well since Phil was 1 of 2 people on the team that didn't drink he needed another way to cope...he wrote about it. If you have been my blog follower for at least a year you would have seen them and know why I can't explain...just go back in my blog history about a year if you want. Well now that we are in IF they have flag football which funny enough they don't get to drink since, well in Phil's words, they have to be coordinated a little bit and drinking may not help that out! (Although from his description of the first game he went to I wonder if being drunk would help...)

So for the disappointing news, since he is really busy at work with all this transfer and new city stuff he doesn't think he will be able to do his stories...I know that some people talk about them a lot especially if they are in the stories because he does come up with some creative stuff (did I mention that it is more entertaining to read the worse the team is...) so maybe I can convince him to get one done. They play on tuesday nights but the last game was at 8:30 so we decided not to go watch, this next week is their bi-week although they are going to practice, but I will have to see what time the next one is if we go watch to see if he was exaggerating how bad they are.

1 comments:

Marla B said...

HaHA. good times-softball last year! i was a little bummed they didn't play this year, in attempts to redeem themselves, or embarass themselves!
I am LUVIN' your idaho posts!! really!
Hope you loved your sunday night sonic! but I hope you enjoy your stove and appliances.....