The 24th celebration for Bountiful kicked off on the 23rd so we ventured to the parade. The boys thought it was just a fun thing to do. Jordan got excited with every car that would go by and the candy that was thrown, which incidently was Peyton's favorite part too!
One float handed out flags and the boys thought they were pretty fun to wave around.

I can't remember what float it was, but they told the kids to flex their muscles...here is Jordan trying to get some candy by showing off!

Phil caught two stuffed animals and Peyton was just so excited to hug them! I think the baby girl will like the big white bear!
Watching the floats...
The fireworks were also that night so we went and waited for them to start. The boys had some fun waiting.

Peyton playing with his cousin Boston rolling the ball back and forth.
Jordan was entertained by rolling down the big hill we were on.

Both the boys loved the fireworks once again. I am glad they aren't scared of the loud noises! Actually Jordan kept saying take a picture of that firework, mom!













0 comments:
Post a Comment