Jordan's big 3 year old day we had a little bit of fun even though we still have to wait for the party. I just feel bad that he has been waiting since March (Peyton's birthday) for his party! It was so funny he played the Wii Fit and the animated board that talks to you had a party hat on, Jordan was so excited that they gave him a little "party". When he decided he wanted to play on Phil's games because Phil has unlocked more games than Jordan he wasn't wearing the hat so he was a little sad the party was gone!

When Phil came home we gave Jordan some of his presents, he got a new Wii game and some Thomas books, but he threw all of them out of the bag to get to the little present, Edward the train! I guess the rest of it just looked like it was the wrapping paper to what he he really wanted! Then we decided to go out to dinner, but we stopped at Toys R Us first so he could spend his birthday money. He had a 10 so I told him he could get one present, well can you guess what he picked? Yep a train that had 2 cars attached! He was so excited, we did a little bit more shopping and he carried that thing so proudly around the store. When we were checking out and he was buying his train I told the cashier it was his birthday. She asked him if he wanted her to sing over the intercom to him. He told her no and gave her a shy laugh. Then she asked him if he wanted the balloon and he said no I just want my train! So they gave me the balloon and then sang to him anyway over the intercom. He just kept his hand on his head the whole time because he was shy about it! He kept saying to me that he only wanted his train! Guess he doesn't care for the attention too much. When we were leaving I asked him if we should go eat and he said no I need to go home to play with my train! So I wasn't able to persuade him to actually go out so we got food to go and came home since that is all he wanted to do on his birthday.
Here is the train that we got him, he picked out a bigger train from the store.
Backtracking, on Saturday the boys and I were asked to go to walmart with Rick and Doris (Phil's parents) so I could pick out the material for a blanket for the girl. Jordan and Peyton hung out with grandpa for a little bit in the cart so they weren't too bored in the fabric section with us indesicive women! But when they came over Jordan found this fabric and fell in love! So being the pushover that I am did buy it for him to make a blanket. So here is his new blanket that I got done on his birthday so I will consider it a birthday present for him! Side note, he was a little mad when she cut the fabric and realized that we weren't getting the whole thing to take home, he didn't want just the little bit, he wanted the whole thing! But when we got home he asked for his "blanket" which then was just the fabric to sleep with.

So stayed tuned, we have lots more presents for him but I wanted to save them for the party on the 5th and we also have a fun weekend planned if it all works out good!











1 comments:
I wanna know how you came across to find "Wii Fit"??? :-)
Post a Comment